CHRISTCHURCH, U.K. – SEPTEMBER, 2023 – Curtiss-Wright Industrial Division has today announced the launch of Powerchair Manager, an end-to-end, total powerchair solution, ranging through design, manufacture, user experience, remote servicing and data analysis; and a solution claimed by the company to be an industry first with significant benefits for OEMs, Providers, Users and Service.
Features and benefits of Powerchair Manager include:
- Customer Software: Enhances powerchair functionality and creates unique features with R-net’s Customer Code Space.
- Manufacturing: Streamlines production with Curtiss-Wright’s Manufacturing Programming tool.
- Enhanced Data-Logging: Learn more about how powerchairs are used and cared for.
- My Powerchair App: Enables users to learn more about their powerchairs.
- Cloud Connectivity: Transmit logged data and store in the Cloud.
- Web Portal: View and analyze Cloud-stored data, enabling remote diagnostics, management of extended warranties and informed future design decisions.
Powerchair Manager will be officially unveiled at this year’s REHACARE International Trade Fair for Rehabilitation and Care in Düsseldorf from 13th to 16th September, where Curtiss-Wright can be found on Stand C41 Hall 6.