By-Wire - Shift Selectors
Pushbutton shift control designed to integrate multiple system interlocks for applications on school buses, recreational vehicles and other commercial, on-highway vehicles.
- Designed for use with Allison, Eaton, ZF, CAT, GM and Ford transmissions
- Can be programmed to interface with vehicle safety systems or other components through the vehicle CAN system
- Several styles and mounting configurations available
Conventional dash-mounted, electro-mechanical shifter designed for medium- and heavy-truck applications.
- Designed to minimize mounting footprint
- Can be dash-mounted, or mounted on a console or other surface
- Can be programmed to interface with vehicle safety systems
Dual lever control designed for dump truck or off-highway vehicle applications with multi-function shift control and separate dump body control.
- Additional electronic control function can be integrated into the by-wire shift selector
- Separate controls operate auxiliary vehicle components such as dump bodies
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue